Located over two floors in our gorgeous adjoining Farmhouse our six Four Poster rooms add that little bit of luxury to your Chatsworth and the Peak District stay. Each room has been individually designed by the Duchess of Devonshire herself and fitted to the highest standard. The rooms are spacious and boast a delightful four poster bed as well as a large en-suite bathroom with complimentary luxury toiletries.
Some Four Poster Rooms are dog friendly - £10 per dog per night.
If the number of guests travelling exceeds the maximum occupancy stated, please book more than one room or contact the hotel for assistance.
- Venue: Ground and 1st Floor in Farmhouse
- Price: £139 (from)
- Size: 35 m2
- Max occupancy: 2 persons
- Beds: Four Poster
- Seating area: Desk with chair
- Bathrooms: Ballcross & Bubnell shower only
- Bathrooms: Moor, Parkgate & Southoaks bath over shower
- Bathrooms: Hilltop - Walk in shower and bath
- Flat screen television with free view channels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- iPod speaker dock
- Luxury Duck feather and down duvets and pillows
- Complimentary water